luni, 28 martie 2016

Worth the Money: Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara

Hello Lovelies,



I don't know about you but  from time to time i like to splurge money on good quality makeup, an yes i prefer to buy less but better quality. But the main beauty mantra that i live by is: i don't care how much it cost until it works for me, it can be inexpensive or expensive.
Let me tell you a little secret, if I buy expensive beauty products i buy beauty sets or when they are on sale.


This time i will present you an expensive mascara the Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara in color black 090.

The packaging is silver with  a little black part, in the black part with silver its written more time DIOR.

The wand is curled, with rich brush and an intensive black color.


 


This mascara i did buy in a set with a little Dior Colours  eyeshadow pallete in color 056 BAR.








The set original price was around 33 Euros and at that time when i bought it it was 20% discount on all makeup, so i ended up paying around 27 euros. Which i think it was a very good price for the booth items. in my opinion this mascara is one of the best mascaras that I ever used, it makes my lashes black, it gives volume  and it curves it. So it's definitely worth that money.




Have a great day my ladies,

XOXO,

B.

Un comentariu:

  1. I love Dior!
    Got the Star Foundation and I love it!

    Would be so happy if you could follow each other :)
    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    RăspundețiȘtergere